Environment friendly Oxford cloth TPE Oxford cloth TPU Oxford cloth
TPE Oxford cloth is also a kind of environmental protection Oxford cloth. It looks quite like ordinary PVC Oxford cloth, but it is very soft and elastic, similar to human skin. Because it does not contain heavy metals, carcinogens, and energy conservation and environmental protection. TPE has the characteristics of high elasticity, high strength, high resilience of rubber, and plastic processing. It is environment-friendly, safe, widely used, has excellent coloring, soft touch, weather resistance, fatigue resistance and temperature resistance, superior processing performance, no vulcanization, no heavy metal elements, no pollution to environmental protection, no harm to human body. It is a product suitable for all ages, and people with allergies are not afraid to worry.
TPU Oxford cloth is a new type of environmental protection Oxford cloth. It does not use any solvent, but it can change the calendering process of raw materials (similar to PVC artificial leather). It directly uses tou particles to be heated into liquid and coated on the cloth. Through coating density and special treatment, it can achieve breathable or semi breathable effect. It is often used to make clothing, automobile interior decoration and decorative materials. In addition, TPU's excellent wear resistance, tensile strength, elongation, flame retardance, gasoline resistance, cold resistance and twists and turns are also often used to make bags, shoes and other products with high wear resistance.
15 categories of common Oxford cloth coatings
1. PA coating, also known as AC adhesive coating, namely acrylic coating, is the most common coating at present. After coating, it can increase the hand feeling, windproof and sag feeling.
2. PU coating, that is, polyurethane coating, after coating, the fabric feels plump, elastic and film on the surface.
3. Anti down coating refers to the anti down coating, which can prevent down from running off after coating, and is suitable for making down jacket fabrics. But now the PA coating with water pressure requirements is also called anti pile coating.
4. PA white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white acrylic resin on the surface of the fabric, can increase the coverage of the cloth, prevent color transmission, and make the color of the cloth more bright.
5. Pu white glue coating, that is, a layer of white polyurethane resin is coated on the surface of the fabric, which is basically the same as PA white glue, but after Pu white glue is coated, the hand feel is fuller, the fabric is more elastic, and the fastness is better.
6. PA silver glue coating is to apply a layer of silver glue on the surface of the fabric, so that the fabric has the function of shading and radiation protection. It is generally used for curtains, tents and clothing.
7. Pu silver glue coating has the same basic function as PA silver glue coating. However, Pu silver coated fabric has better elasticity and fastness. For tents and other fabrics requiring high water pressure, Pu silver coated fabric is better than PA silver coated fabric.
8. Pearlescent coating, through the pearlescent coating on the fabric surface, the fabric surface has pearl like luster, silver white and color. The clothes are very beautiful. There are also PA pearlescent and Pu pearlescent. Pu pearlescent is more flat and bright than PA pearlescent, with better film feeling, and is better known as "pearl skin film".
9. Oil gloss coating, the surface is smooth and shiny after coating, which is generally suitable for tablecloths.
10. Silicone high elastic coating, also known as paper coating. For thin cotton fabric, it is very suitable for making shirt fabric. It feels plump, crisp and elastic, and has strong resilience and wrinkle resistance. For thick fabrics, it has good elasticity and fastness.
11. Film coating, through the calendering and coating of the fabric surface, the fabric surface forms a film, which completely changes the style of the fabric. Generally, the leather film surface is made into the front of the clothing, which has the style of leather clothing. Hongqi Chemical has two kinds of matte and bright, and can add various colors to the coating to make a color film, which is very beautiful.
12. Flame retardant coating, through the fabric dip rolling or coating treatment, the fabric has flame retardant effect. And can be painted in color or silver on the surface of the fabric. - Generally used for curtains, tents, clothing, etc.
13. Teflon three proofing treatment, through the treatment of the fabric with DuPont Teflon, the fabric has the functions of waterproof, oil proof and antifouling.
14. Anti ultraviolet coating, through the anti ultraviolet treatment of the fabric, macro chemical makes the fabric have the function of anti ultraviolet, that is, the ability to prevent ultraviolet penetration. -- Light colors are difficult to make, and dark colors are easy to reach the standard.
15. There are also special coatings for cotton, such as cotton scraping coating, paper feeling coating, old washing coating, and hidden grain coating Oil and wax sensitive coating, color film coating, etc.
What is the tarpaulin made of and what are the tarpaulins?
The question of what is made of tarpaulin is not correct, because what most people call tarpaulin now is a broad concept, so there are many kinds of materials used for tarpaulin, not all of which are made of cloth.
Generally speaking, there are the following types of tarpaulins in circulation on the market:
The first type: pure cloth textile type, woven from all polyester, which can also be said to be the real meaning of cloth. This kind of cloth is tensile and wear-resistant, and is suitable for use in complex environments.
The second kind: double-sided coated PVC material, made of polyester in the middle, commonly known as oilcloth, plastic coated cloth. This kind of cloth has long service life, good waterproof performance and moderate price. It is a widely used cloth product.
The third kind: pvcx knife scraping cloth or mesh clipping cloth. This kind of cloth is made by evenly applying liquid PVC slurry on the front and back sides of the base cloth with several reverse scrapers, and then completely combining them into a whole through the drying process, and then cooling. Green and durable, but the price is also relatively high.
The above is "what is the tarpaulin made of and what are the tarpaulins?" The answer to this question.
How to choose waterproof canvas?
There are many kinds of waterproof canvas, such as plastic coated cloth, PE cloth, silicone cloth, knife scraping cloth and so on. So how should we choose the right products from so many kinds?
Why is PVC coated cloth called oilcloth?
PVC plastic coated cloth is made of polyester base cloth coated with PVC glue. Because the surface of the cloth is coated with PVC glue, which makes its surface smooth and looks like a layer of oil, many people call it oilcloth. Slowly, everyone got used to calling it oilcloth, but not many people said the name PVC plastic coated cloth.